I. Government is out of control, now at war with “We the People”!
Time to “Circle the Wagons” to protect what freedoms we still have!
NEWS BRIEF: “‘We the People’ Need to Circle the Wagons: The Government Is on the Warpath, John Whitehead, Rutherford Institute, May 12, 2015
Mark Twain knew the Constitutional role of Government. Listen:
“The government is merely a servant,merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn’t. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.” — Mark Twain
Our Public School system has been teaching for over 50 years now that citizens cannot fend for themselves, but must depend upon Government for assistance and guidance. “We the People” must be told by Government what is right and what is wrong for us to do!
Now, the Government is getting close to their planned dictatorship, as news events so clearly demonstrate. What are the activities that our Constitution and Bill of Rights prohibit the Government from carrying out?
• “The government is NOT allowed to restrict free speech, press, assembly or the citizenry’s ability to protest and correct government wrongdoing.”
• “The government may NOT infringe on a citizen’s right to defend himself. Militarized police is a growing menace to all freedoms, as they increasingly shoot quickly and ask questions later. What will happen once these police start using their powerful militarized weapons on average citizens?
• “The government may NOT enter or occupy a citizen’s house without his consent (the quartering of soldiers). ” Yet, every year, police carry out 80,000 “no-knock” home entries.
• “The government may NOT carry out unreasonable searches and seizures on the citizenry or their possessions”
• “The government is NOT to deprive anyone of life, liberty or property without due process. ”
• “The government may NOT take private property for public use without just compensation”
• “Government agents may NOT force a citizen to testify against himself. ”
• “The government is NOT allowed to impose excessive fines on the citizenry or inflict cruel and unusual punishments upon them.”
• “The government is NOT permitted to claim any powers that are not expressly granted to them by the Constitution … but government continues to claim for itself every authority that serves to swell its coffers, cement its dominion, and expand its reach.”
Our Constitution is ‘hanging by a thread’, just as Mormon end times prophecy foretells. Is it time for the “White Horse Prophecy” to become part of the Elite Plan, and “ride forth” to protect the Constitution?
Since the attacks of 9/11, the Government has steadily used a fear of terrorism to gradually break down the barriers that the Constitution has always thrown up against the rise of a dictatorship. Republicans and Democrats are equally to blame. Have you read the Patriot Acts I and II, both passed under Republican rule? On paper, our freedoms are totally gone. On paper, the Absolute Dictatorship is here.
The only reason we do not realize this fact yet is because the Government has chosen to not enforce these draconian laws — yet. Today, both parties continue the assault on our freedoms and soon, all dissidents are going to be behind bars.
John Whitehead has the final say: “To put it a little more bluntly, stop thinking like mindless government robots and start acting like a powerhouse of citizens vested with the power to say “enough is enough.” We have the numbers to stand our ground. Now we just need the will.”